The aim of our training programs is to attempt to create successful business personalities by growing desired traits through a core curricular program whereby the outcomes are quick and measureable. Our Training Academy has been designed to articulate ITPS points of view. Recognising the IT initiatives, software solutions, primary processes, engagement models and tools needed by our delegates to successfully fill a role. Our Academy is designed to instil core values allowing delegates to acquire necessary tools, documents and templates. We believe the best training is from hands on experience; that is why our simulations are 100% effective in achieving training skills.
The aim of our on boarding programmes is to attempt to create successful business personalities by growing desired traits through a core curricular program whereby the outcomes are quick and measureable.
Many Universities only educate half the student – the in class academic half. Today's employers are looking for the complete recruit, one that has the job skills as well as a business personality. Universities only provide the academic half of the picture of student achievement represented through course grades. Employers are looking for a complete picture of student attainment as well as their potential. They want to be able to see evidence of desirable skills such as the ability to work in teams, to communicate effectively, to develop workable goals and strategies, to perform with honesty and integrity, to exhibit a strong work ethic, to demonstrate initiative, to relate well to others (interpersonal skills), and organizational skills.
Graduate SupportOur programmes focus specifically on:
- On boarding and understanding the business (first 3 weeks)
- Orientation on company processes and policies (first 3 weeks)
- Assign buddy and mentors
- Assign coach (first 6 months)
- Introduction to other graduates and key people
- Shadow key people (1 Week)
- Designing and delivering products and services
- Graduate events – global event
Manager Training and Support
- Understanding Brand Reputation
- How to recruitment / graduate marketing
- Knowing corporate programmes
- Interview skills training to inspire and capture
- Candidate imagination
- Understanding graduate needs
- Understanding graduate qualities
- Coach and mentor graduates
- Building diversity concepts and practices into management
- Training and teambuilding
- Awareness and internal communication